Traton Homes is excited to announce that they won seven awards at the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association’s 32nd Annual OBIE Awards held on Saturday, November 3rd in Atlanta. In addition to their awards for building and marketing, Traton Homes sales associate, Ed Olwine, was also recognized as Salesperson of the Year.
Olwine, a former relief pitcher for the Atlanta Braves (1986-1988), has been active in the
Atlanta real estate industry for more than 17 years and a member of the Traton team for eight years. He has consistently been recognized as a top sales agent in Atlanta and for the past four years has been recognized in the New Homes – Top 5% by the Atlanta Board of Realtors, ranking number 6 in 2011. Since coming to Traton, Olwine has sold at several communities ranging from Walden Park on Atlanta’s southside to his current community, Estates of Fernwood Creek in Cherokee County. Olwine sold out Phase 1 and is now well into selling Phase 2 of this community. In 2011, Olwine sold 21 homes for a total of $8.8 million in sales. So far in 2012, he has sold 22 homes.
Traton Homes won three other Gold OBIEs at this year’s awards ceremony:
- Single Family Builder – Detached $425,000 to $499,999: Estates of Fernwood Creek, The Logan home design
- Best Interior Merchandising – Detached Model: Estates of Fernwood Creek, The Providence model home
- Single Family Builder – Detached $200,000 to $289,999: Ford’s Crossing, The Glenstone home design
Homes at the Estates of Fernwood Creek are priced from the $350,000s. For more information on these new homes in Cherokee County, call Olwine at 770-924-3120. Homes at Ford’s Crossing in Acworth are priced from the mid-$200,000s. For more information on these luxury homes, call 770-792-0261.
Traton Homes also took home three silver awards:
- Single Family Builder – Detached $350,000 to $424,999: Paper Chase Farm, The Sweetwater home design
- Single Family Builder – Detached $575,000 to $649,999: Valley Brook Parc, The Lenox home design
- Best E-Marketing: Spring Inventory
Celebrating 41 years in business, Traton Homes builds
Atlanta luxury homes in seventeen communities throughout the metro area and has recently expanded into St. Simons Island, Georgia. For more information, visit