Well, here are a few reasons:
• Each Forsyth County home includes an unfinished basement, which leaves the buyer with the choice of designing the space to their hearts desire.
• Each backyard is spacious and perfect for outdoor living. Whether it be entertaining friends in the sun or hot tubbing in the colder weather, a spacious backyard is not something to take for granted.
• Residents benefit from low Forsyth County taxes. This is a great reason to move, not only are there great schools to choose from, but it will lower a family’s expenses.
• Residents living at Notting Hill have great amenities at their finger tips. The community features lighted tennis courts, a pool, cabana and tot lot. These are great for family activities.
• Notting Hill is also just minutes away from major work centers, retail and restaurants such as Lake Lanier, Big Creek Greenway, Chattahoochee Park, Atlanta Athletic Club, The Cumming Playhouse, The Collections at Forsyth and the Mall of Georgia.
Now, you can see why this community is selling so fast! Here are just two of our homes that are ready for move-in:
4730 Allistair Drive. Priced at $399,900, this Brunswick home features 2,900 square feet with four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, full daylight basement and a three-car, side-entry garage. This home also includes a large deck and patio.
4810 Allistair Drive. Priced at $409,391 and featuring the Greenville floor plan, this 3,400 square feet home includes five bedrooms, four baths, a full daylight basement and side-entry garage. Additional highlights of the home include a guest suite, media room, spacious kitchen and family room perfect for entertaining guests.
For more information on these amazing Atlanta new homes or to inquire about a tour with Beth Hubbard, the on-site sales consultant, call 678-947-3083.