Award-winning local builder Traton Homes is pleased to announce aggressive growth plans in Cobb County. Six new communities are on tap to open in Traton’s home market of Cobb County the last quarter of 2019, with more to come in 2020.
Chris Poston, Chief Operating Officer of Traton Homes states, “Our plans for substantial continued growth in Cobb County comes on the heels of many successful projects in the area including the recent close-out of 90 townhomes at North Square.” He continues, “Traton Homes has been a cornerstone of the Marietta and Cobb County community for almost 50 years and we are proud to provide homes to our fellow residents of the county we call home.”
Three of the six communities opening this year are already preselling as development continues, while three communities are being announced for the first time:
- 1825 Stilesboro – Located in Marietta, this 55-plus active adult community is now accepting contracts and lot reservations. Located adjacent to an extensive network of hiking and running trails and the over 2,900-acre Kennesaw Mountain Park, one-third of the homesites in this community are already reserved or sold. Homes are priced from the high $300,000s.
- Courtyards at Camden – This 55-plus active adult community is now under development, and Traton Homes is currently accepting contracts and lot reservations. Located on Mars Hill Road in West Cobb, Courtyards at Camden offers ranch homes and an exciting amenity package that includes a pool, clubhouse, firepit gathering area and game lawn. Homes are priced from the mid-$300,000s.
- Parkside East – Now open for pre-sales, Parkside East offers two-story townhomes priced from $299,900, as well as a firepit gathering area, pocket park and pavilion in a superb East Marietta location. The community’s decorated model home and on-site sales office will open in November.
- Mangêt – Traton Homes will open for sales at this established community in Marietta’s historic Renaissance District later this fall. Located within walking distance from the Marietta Square, the 36 single-family detached homes will be priced from the low $300,000s and offer timeless architecture with stylish interior features.
- Grammercy Park – Slated to begin selling this year, Grammercy Park will offer 31 luxury two-story townhomes in a great location on Frasier Street, walkable to the vibrant Marietta Square. These low-maintenance homes will be priced from the mid-$300,000s and include open living areas, beautiful island kitchens and luxurious owner’s suites.
- Edgemoore at Milford – Opening late 2019, Edgemoore at Milford will offer 94 luxury two-story townhomes priced from the mid-$200,000s. The community, located on Milford Church Road in Marietta, will feature a pool and cabana.
In addition to these six communities, many other exciting communities are in the early planning stages for 2020 throughout Cobb County and metro Atlanta.
With 48 years in the homebuilding business, Traton Homes is standing the test of time. Voted Cobb’s Best Builder in 2019, the privately-owned company has won numerous awards including more than 50 OBIE Awards from the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association. In addition, Traton Homes is a seven-time winner of the GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service.
For more information on these new communities and to register for Traton Homes’ VIP Interest List, visit the builder’s website at TratonHomes.com or follow Traton Homes on Facebook at Facebook.com/TratonHomes.